Multi Vitamin, Mineral & Trace Element
This moderate potency multiple vitamin, mineral, and trace element supplement is provided in just 2 tablets or capsules daily, yet provides significant amounts of essential nutrients in well-utilized forms and is ideal as a convenient daily insurance formula. Activated forms of folate and vitamin B12 are included along with efficiently utilized mineral forms and fat-soluble vitamins. Compared to common, over-the-counter multivitamin PEAK LABS Multi offers enhanced antioxidant protection, broader trace element nutrition, and augmented B vitamin support. This core foundation of essential nutrients provides an extra measure of nutritional protection that can be recommended for routine daily use.
- PEAK LABS Multi provides enhanced antioxidant protection, broad trace element nutrition, and augmented B vitamin support compared to many retail multivitamin formulas.
- Bioavailable and active forms of calcium, magnesium, folate, and vitamin B12 are provided in a well-tolerated formula to support optimal comfort and efficacy.†
- Iron-free formula enhances safety and suitability.
- Alpha- and beta-carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-cryptoxanthin offer diverse benefits as compared to beta-carotene alone.†
- Preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursors extend complete vitamin A nutrition.†
- Mixed tocopherols for more complete vitamin E.
- PEAK LABS Multi contains alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocopherols to provide broader antioxidant protection than alpha-tocopherol alone.†
- Active forms of folate (Metafolin® L-5-MTHF) and B12 (methylcobalamin) are included for superior absorption and bioavailability.†
- Mineral amino acid chelates from Albion® Laboratories and enhanced bioavailability bisglycinate chelates are included for exceptional tolerance and bioavailability.†
- Concentrated bioflavonoids add antioxidant benefit and complement vitamin C action.†
Adults: 2 capsules daily with food. Children 4 to 14: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by healthcare professional. Children less than 4 years of age: As directed by healthcare professional.
Free of the following common allergens: Milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and wheat. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition (including kidney, liver disease or gout), or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.